Why is that I hear nothing but women complain about the lack of nice guys in this world, but when I say, “I’m a nice guy, want to go out with me?” They fumble their words, and reject me like a nice guy.
Because your a nice guy, trying to pick up a girl. Truth is J, women don’t know what the hell they want, they think they do, but they don’t. A single women trying to pick a perfect guy is like an 600 pound person at an all you can eat Chinese restaurant trying to pick a healthy meal — they obviously have no idea what the hell is going on, and it’s only partially their fault.
Watch any romance movie from the 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s all the women rave about is a nice guy, “If only I had a nice man, who treated me well. What a joy that would be.” As she lifts her finger and a little bird lands on it, tweets in her face and shits on her finger.
Now watch any movie in the 2000’s that involves sex. Women are bored with their boyfriends or husbands that don’t ravage them in bed or take control with passion and then assertively tell them how they feel. So, they struggle with cheating on their ‘nice guy’ boyfriend with ‘bad boy,’ and then ‘nice guy’ gets some balls and ravages her and all is well.
In the 50’s and 60’s movies didn’t show sex, so yes, their world was only about the interactions between men and women without using their genitals, but 2000’s movies show both, and women are pissed at the lack of assertive and passionate men. The interesting part is, that 2000’s women would be furious with the 50’s men’s lack of respect and modern understanding of women, but the 50’s women would LOVE 2000’s men, because they don’t actually have sex, but if they had sex, they’d be pissed.
Keeping a woman pleased both in the bed room and in public is like balancing on a tight-rope with tigers, bears, and velicorapters below — one slip up in either direction and your fucked — for good.
So, what is a guy to do? Here is a pick your own adventure in the life of an everyday man, enjoy.
1) Your girlfriend/wife asks you, “What do you want to do tonight?”
- A) “I don’t know, what do you want to do tonight?”
- B) “I’ve already gotten reservations for this really nice sushi place.”
- C) “I’ve been meaning to try this sushi place, you don’t like sushi? TOO BAD WE’RE GOING!”
- D) “I’ve been meaning to try this sushi place, you don’t like sushi? Where would you like to go? You don’t know, that’s why you asked me? FUCK, YOU DON’T WANT SUSHI, BUT YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE TO GO, GOD!
- E) “I’ve been meaning to try this sushi place, you don’t like sushi? Where would you like to go? You don’t know, that’s why you asked me? Lets go to Applebees. You don’t feel like going to Applebees? Lets cook here? You don’t feel like cooking here? Lets go to (insert really expensive place)? Great, lets do it!
1) Answer is E
- A) “YOU NEVER HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHERE TO GO!”
- B) “I HATE SUSHI, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT! WE’RE THROUGH!”
- C) “NO! YOU’RE A JERK! I’M GETTING OUT OF HERE”
- D) “YOU’RE A JERK, I’M GETTING OUT OF HERE”
- E) “Yay! Expensive place I get to brag to my friends about
YOU WIN! YOU GET SEX!